What some of you may not know is that you have the option to play Pokemon Go on your PC. You might think ‘why would I play it on PC when I need to move for Pokemon Go?’ Well that’s just the thing, there’s a Pokemon Go PC hack that lets you play the game without leaving the comforts of your home. We’re sure you’ve heard of players getting hurt because they wander off to places they shouldn’t have while playing Pokemon Go. It’s better to have the option of playing in the safety of your house.
Pokemon Go PC Hack
Before you get to play Pokemon Go on your PC, there are a couple of applications that you have to download and steps that should be followed:
- Install Bluestacks – the first step is to install Bluestacks and check if it runs smoothly on your PC.
- Install KingRoot – in order to install KingRoot, open Bluestacks and click on the APK symbol found on the left side. Open the KingRoot AOK in the computer and wait for it to finish installing.
- Restart BlueStacks – click the wheel on the upper right part of BlueStacks and click ‘Restart Android Plug-in.’
- Install and Run Lucky Patcher – installation process is basically the same as that of KingRoot. When prompted by the SuperSu screen to rant root permission click ‘Allow’. Click ‘Rebuild and Install’ in Lucky Patcher and install the FakeGPS APK file. Afterwards click the ‘Restart Android Plug-in’ at BlueStacks.
- Install Pokemon Go – simply install the app with the help of BlueStacks, but don’t run it just yet.
- Location Settings – choose ‘High Accuracy’ mode for the location settings.
- Set Up FakeGPS – click FakeGPS and select ‘Launch App’, click ‘OK’ whenever prompted.
- Done – after all that downloading, installing and running you can now play Pokemon Go.