Ecommerce is largely the number one marketing tool that enables dealers to reach out to millions of potential clients online. This usually begins by creating an outstanding online presence and an easily accessible website with features that enable clients purchase online. Various ecommerce apps such as hosting para prestashop have enabled ease of market set-up, providing efficient sustainable business coverage for dealers worldwide.
There are basic elements an ecommerce website has to carry and this reflects on the success of the business, tools such as a highly secure payment design to enable customers to purchase using credit cards with no risks. Another factor is the server uptime as this will greatly affect the business. The mistake upcoming businesses make is using a shared server and this leads to very significant downtime as the traffic to the site grows, creating a negative impression. Migration to a private server becomes a necessity.
Prestashop is one of the big names in ecommerce service using a cart and shop design, this requires an efficient MySQL server , FTP accounts, well integrated interface for Prestashop application and a few other necessities so it is of great importance to choose a reliable webhosting service that meets and exceeds needs.
There are tips to look out for when hosting for prestashop using your desired provider;
- Provision for Installation when moving an existing site to another company for management and support
- Free theme and plugins installation as well as a free upgrade as your prestashop needs to be frequently updated to ease operation
- Efficiency of Daily backups and anti spam tools to eliminate unwanted messages that take up space
- Topnotch security system that ensures the safety of transactions
- Premium customer service technical support
When you get this right your ecommerce store is ready for business.